Geoborders WebSite Registration and Usage Term and Conditions
Certain areas of the website (such as those where you can upload, post or share information), are only available to you if you register with us. The additional registration terms and conditions detailed on this webpage will apply to you if you choose to register with us.
REGISTRATION TERM AND CONDITIONS
A "Registered User" is a person who has registered to use a service on our website.
The "Registered Users' Areas" are areas of the website that require registration before a person can gain access, for example the discussion forums.
"Your Content" is any and all the content submitted or uploaded by Registered Users, including names, images, photographs, video clips, biographical information, text, logos, marks and any other information and materials.
Before you are able to access Registered Users' Areas you must read through these Registration Terms and Conditions. To register you need to provide a verifiable email address, choose a display name, complete the required fields on the registration form and read and accept these Registration Terms and Conditions. Once you have done this we will send you a confirmation email with your registration information.
By registering with the website you warrant that: all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; you will maintain the accuracy of this information; your use of areas of the site for registered users does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
DISPLAY NAMES AND PASSWORDS
By registering, you promise to keep your password secret and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you believe that someone else may have access to or know your password you must change your password in the My profile section of the website.
To register with the website, you will require a valid email address to create a user profile. Once a user profile has been created, if you wish to change your email address, you will need to register again a valid email address with the website.
SUBMISSION OF CONTENT
As a Registered User you may post or upload your content to the website as long as you comply with our content standards and these terms and conditions. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non exclusive licence to use your content on the website, and for other uses as we require in any and all media. This includes, without limit, the right to sub-license to third parties, in our absolute discretion via any and all media (whether existing now or invented in the future). You grant us all necessary rights, licences, consents and clearances to allow us to use your content in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in any content.
You guarantee that your content:
• does not infringe any copyright, trade marks, rights of privacy/confidentiality, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
• does not contain any information about any person(s) under the age of 18 unless you are either their parent or legal guardian, or have signed permission from their parent or legal guardian;
• does not contain malicious code, viruses or other harmful programs or material;
• does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; and
• meets our content standards (see below) and complies with any specific rules that may apply to any particular area of the Registered Users' Areas.
You agree that before posting or uploading your content you are responsible for obtaining all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary for uploading your content on our website and for any subsequent use of that content by us in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions.
You promise that you are the person depicted in any images or recordings submitted as part of your content and if you upload any images or recordings of any third party, you have obtained the prior written consent of that party to submit such content to our website.
You agree whenever you submit your content to our website or contact other registered users you must comply with our content standards. If you do not comply we reserve the right to suspend or ban you from using the website and the Registered User Areas without notice.
You agree your content must be accurate where it states facts and be genuinely held where it states opinions.
You agree your content must not:
• contain any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law;
• contain any material which is defamatory;
• contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
• infringe any copyright, database rights, trade mark or other intellectual property right or other right of any other person;
• contain advertising or marketing material (there are other ways to advertise on GEOBORDERS's website);
• be likely to deceive any person;
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality;
• be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
• give the impression it emanates from us where this is not the case; or
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act, for example copyright, trade mark infringement, or computer misuse.
There are opportunities using the GEOBORDERS discussion forum to buy goods or services. Use of this aspect of the forum indicates your acceptance of the following disclaimers and statements:
Buyers - By allowing individuals to advertise goods for sale on the forum, GEOBORDERS is acting as a "noticeboard" similar to ones in your supermarket or newsagents where people can place items for sale.
GEOBORDERS accepts no liability for loss or error caused by incorrect information found here or via a link on this site.
You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMARIONS
You agree to indemnify us and any related third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred or suffered by such persons arising out of or related to your content and/or any breach by you of any term in these Registration Terms and Conditions.
Our principle means of communication with you will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notice of the website. You agree to electronic communications and acknowledge that all contract, notice and other communication that we provide electronically comply with any requirement that they must be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Last updated: 31 January 2011
New User correctly added!
DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR PHONE OR TERMINAL TO RECEIVE FREE SOFTWARE UPDATES AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE?
IF YOU ARE ALREADY ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, PLEASE INSERT YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR SECURITY CODE WITH THIS INFORMATION WE CAN VERIFY THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF YOUR CONNECTION)
Message type :
Write here your message:
Please write this code: